The only blog not featuring an ipod.

Things I'm too old to do (without getting jailed)

It is autumn.
All the leaves are brown....
I should be outside crushing them under my feet.



I can't get rid of this feeling that I didn't do all I could do, that I should be doing this or that... that my life runs past and I'm stuck in front of the puter.

  1. Fuck a 15 year old
  2. Fuck a 17 year old
  3. Attend a college lingerie party
  4. Attend a high-school lingerie party
  5. Fuck a classmate in my generation trip (I never actually had one)
  6. Win a medal on an IMO.
  7. Become a black-hat hacker
  8. Become a fighter-pilot
  9. Become an anarchist
  10. Become a (at least) descent chess player
  11. Spend a summer on the shore of a lagoon
  12. Be a freelancer photojournalist
  13. Go to space camp
  14. Drink beer straight from the keg
  15. Build a training camp for G.I. Joe action figures
  16. Build a Varitech out of LEGO Technic
  17. Camp in my backyard alone
  18. Be a fluent Russian speaker
When I started writing this I thought the list would be longer, and I thought even more sex-related stuff would be in it.

I'm going out there to crush some leaves, wanna come?

4 comments:

Moon said...

I do!!!!!

Adriana said...

Me too!!

Today, on my way home, I thought that i still can learn to sing!

Libia said...

Me puse a pensar por qué faltaba la 16 y/o...pero luego recordé...tremendo tu.
Yo siempre quise ir a Space Camp...tal vez todavía estamos a tiempo, uhm, hay una película donde alguien termina yendo a los nosecuantos años...
:D

Benjamín Téllez said...

I'll go, but the next time we should go to kick some ice on the streets.




Alguien me habló todos los días de mi vida al oido, despacio, lentamente. Me dijo: ¡vive, vive, vive! Era la muerte. (JS)