The only blog not featuring an ipod.

BIOLOGY


Every time I see your charms, I can only gasp
I can only wish I were with you
I can only long for the time when you will talk to me
and let me take you out, for a walk or two
for a dance or two.


Every time I see your charms I raise my hands in despair
what a beauty there awaiting two watchful eyes
two agile hands, one fearless mind
that is not me, I tell my self, and turn around
only to run a couple feet and then come back
to see those charms, those deadly charms.

1 comment:

Ale Manjarrez said...

Life... what a beauty there awaiting two watchful eyes.

Gracias por la felicitación :) no me quejo respecto a mi nueva vida. Tengo que confesar que Cuernavaca me está gustando más de lo que esperaba.

Espero que a ti tmb te vaya muy bien y q lástima q ya ahora no puedo tomar la de teoría de la info (es con la que me quedé con más ganas) pero pues ya que.

Te mando muchos saludotes :)




Alguien me habló todos los días de mi vida al oido, despacio, lentamente. Me dijo: ¡vive, vive, vive! Era la muerte. (JS)