The only blog not featuring an ipod.

Creative nightmares





Yesterday I read a bit about the different levels of protein structure, and I had this really interesting dream. I typed a long long string of characters which consisted solely of repetitions of the phrase "I am angry at you" and then I begun bending the string in very interesting manners, ending up with a very complicated pattern. A protein made of anger.

Then, somehow, I emailed it. Maybe as a sort of vrml or pov or something file. I don't really know how, but it was attached to an email message.

Finally, I was worried that the structure was too complicated and that the recipient would not zoom in to see the letters composing the neat molecule and would simply focus on the three dimensional beauty. It would had been, however, more likely that the message got filtered straight into the trash.

No comments:




Alguien me habló todos los días de mi vida al oido, despacio, lentamente. Me dijo: ¡vive, vive, vive! Era la muerte. (JS)