The only blog not featuring an ipod.

Chiba


Case is 24.
Two years ago he was the best console cowboy around, until he made that mistake he swore himself never to do: steal from his employees. Now, he is a middle-man in the black market and is planing to make some money by smuggling 3Mb of RAM.

A great friend of mine used to smuggle hot RAM. We were both 16 back then, and 128 megs was really something. I had read Neuromancer for the first time some two years behind, and I felt that Case and Molly were grown ups. They had the experience of age to aid them in their deeds. They felt in love, they feared, they longed, they fought, like grown ups did.

I am 23.
I am no console cowboy, I am nobody. Or at least, I'm no where near what I had dreamt.


If you ask me, the best days of my life are in the past. Or even worst, in a future now unreachable.

Do you feel the same way?

1 comment:

+Koike-Rado said...

Es una canción de John Coltrane, de hecho esta http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=R9S4_kfs0i4




Alguien me habló todos los días de mi vida al oido, despacio, lentamente. Me dijo: ¡vive, vive, vive! Era la muerte. (JS)